BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
The District of Columbia Housing Authority Board of Commissioners is an 11-member governing body made up of district community and business leaders, including three members representing the diverse constituency of DC public housing and one member representing Housing Choice Voucher Program participants.
The public housing community elects the resident members of the Board of Commissioners. Six commissioners are nominated by the DC Mayor and confirmed by the Council of the District of Columbia. The Metropolitan Central Labor Council and the Consortium of Legal Services Providers each appoint one Commissioner. The DC Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development is an ex-officio member of the Board.
- BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING 1:00 PM, WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2013
- BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING 1:00 PM, WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2013
- BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING 1:00 PM, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
- BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS EMERGENCY MEETING 3:30 PM, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2013
- BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING 2PM, JULY 31, 2013
- NOTICE OF EMERGENCY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA HOUSING AUTHORITY