The District of Columbia Housing Authority provides quality affordable housing to extremely low- through moderate-income households, fosters sustainable communities, and cultivates opportunities for residents to improve their lives.
- Goal A: Create opportunities, through collaboration and partnerships, to improve the quality of life for DCHA residents.
- Goal B: Increase access to quality affordable housing.
- Goal C: Provide livable housing to support healthy and sustainable communities.
- Goal D: Foster a collaborative work environment that is outcome driven and meets highest expectations of the affordable housing industry.
- Goal E: Effectively communicate DCHA’s accomplishments and advocate for its mission.